Our flagship yard game, Autside Bags & Boards offers a combination of elegant design and quality construction that manifests the most epic cornhole game ever. This set includes board innovations that consider storage, portability, and game scoring, as well as bags that are beautifully-crafted, dual-sided, and environmentally sustainable. This set takes cornhole to a new level.
- Marine-Grade Plywood
- Drainage system to prevent water collection
- Stainless Steel Bumpers to prevent wear at the foot of the board
- Scoring Pins for storage, set-up, and play (also a bottle opener)
- Magnetic Locking System
- Beveled Hole for easier scoring
- Set of 8 Custom Bags (4 per color)
- Micro-Fiber Suede
- Premium Poly-Canvas
- Industrial Stitching (Double Reinforced Stitching)
- Environmentally sustainable, proprietary filler that blends in-hand comfort with on-board performance
- Branding available on toss bags
- Customization is not available on our premium boards. Check out our Bags and Boards Partner Pro if you'd like to customize the deck!
- Learn more about our order process here
- To submit B2B brand files, email us at email@example.com
- At Autside, we do our best to ensure the color on the approved proof matches the final product, however it’s important to note that they may look different on the real product material than what you see on your computer monitor. To ensure the best quality, please provide CMYK values or PMS colors. We print each order upon request and while we do our best to maintain color we can't guarantee there will be a 100% color match.
- For larger custom orders with multiple destinations, we can provide an Order Matrix with a real-time estimate. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an Order Matrix.
Dimensions & Care
- Boards are regulation 2 ft x 4 ft.
- Weight: 29.5 lbs / board
- Our Premium Bags & Boards are made from Marine Grade Plywood that can withstand some water, but storing is recommended in rainy or wet conditions.
- Warranty Term (Boards): Autside offers a 30-day Manufacturer's Warranty due to product defects caused via shipping or in the manufacturing process.
- Warranty Term (Bags): Bags have a 90-Day Warranty at the closure seams. Material punctures or other damages are deemed user-error.
- Learn more about warranty and care here.