A customized version of the classic block-stacking game, Structural Integrity! While the game is the same as the classic version, our slick, innovative design ensures easy and fast game set-up, as well as simple carry and convenient storage. The carrying case is coated with 2-3 coats of polyurethane to protect your game against the elements and preserve the integrity of the design. A separate crate that doubles as a play base is also included for additional storage options. Take this classic yard game to new heights with Autside's Structural Integrity.
Cooler-carry case for easy storage and portability
L-Frame Case that doubles as a convenient drink stand
- Customizable crate provides additional storage options and serves as a play base
Stack the blocks back up with ease by resetting one side of the L-Frame Case
- Align the L-Frame case to the base and secure with the block lock
Structural Integrity can be customized on the interlocking disk and the crate
Learn more about our order process here
- At Autside, we do our best to ensure the color on the approved proof matches the final product, however it’s important to note that they may look different on the real product material than what you see on your computer monitor. To ensure the best quality, please provide CMYK values or PMS colors. We print each order upon request and while we do our best to maintain color we can't guarantee there will be a 100% color match.
For larger custom orders with multiple destinations, we can provide an Order Matrix with a real-time estimate. Please email us at email@example.com to receive an Order Matrix.
Dimensions & Care
- Birch plywood L-Frame Case measures 13”(L) x 11”(W) x 30”(H)
- Weight: 50 lbs
- 52 blocks measuring 2.5”(W) x 8“(L) x 1.5”(H)
Our Treated Birch Plywood Structural Integrity is designed for outdoor play but is not weather or water resistant. The carrying case is coated with 2-3 coats of polyurethane to protect your game against the elements and preserve the integrity of the design. However, extended exposure to harsh sunlight or moisture will cause damage.
Game blocks are wooden and will swell and degrade if they get too wet. Autside is not responsible for product replacement in the event this happens. Structural Integrity should be stored properly in a dry environment when not in use.